Blooming since 2006.
Paul Bell Cambridge
FBA Dade Partner and home of the Sharks, is proud to offer the internationally-recognized Cambridge Program beginning in the 2014 – 2015 school year for students entering 6th grade. Apply Today!
Happy Hour at TK’s!
FBA isn’t just about the kids… We also enjoy planning events for those of you who are 21 years and older. Come join us at our next Happy Hour for drinks and delicious food at TK’s in the Grove. Click here for details.
Join the FBA Board
FBA seeks dedicated and creative volunteers to join its Board of Directors as it prepares for the new academic season coming this fall. Whether you are an eager professional or student seeking community hours, FBA has a place for you.
PAUL W. BELL MIDDLE CAMBRIDGE PROGRAM FAIR OCTOBER 16th – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Join us for an evening of music, food, and the best of what Paul W. Bell Middle School has to offer its students at the school’s first ever Cambridge Fair.
Produced by the school’s music and graphic arts departments.
CAMBRIDGE SECONDARY 1 PROGRAM: PAUL W. BELL MIDDLE
What is Cambridge?
- The Cambridge Secondary 1 Program is an innovative and accelerated method of academic study offered solely through Cambridge International Examinations.
- Challenges students to excel in Mathematics, Science, and Languages
- Assesses student achievement based on international benchmarks
- Incorporates a global vision of learning with sensitivity to cultural differences
- Encourages critical thinking and the development of problem solving skills
- Provides access to high school courses in mathematics and science in grades 7 and/or 8
- Prepares students for accelerated academic programs in high school
Click here to visit the TK’s website.
Join the FBA Board of Directors
Come volunteer with FBA and help put on a production of one of the “bloodiest plays ever!” Choose one or more of the available dates to volunteer: June 13th, 14th & 15th.
Attend our next FBA Board of Directors Officer’s Meeting scheduled for June 29th from 3PM to 6PM at Florida International University in the Graham Center (Room Number TBA).
Why Join the FBA Board?
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself.” –Henry Ward Beecher
Professionals, students, teachers, parents–anyone serious about becoming one of tomorrow’s leaders would benefit from joining the FBA Board of Directors. Here are a few more reasons for joining our board:
- Building a greater social, academic, and professional network
- Improve organizational and event planning skills
- Communicate more effectively
- Earn community service hours
- Enhance your resume and/or curriculum vitae
- Volunteer around flexible meeting times
- Have a direct impact on the South Florida community
Email us today about a position on the FBA Board of Directors