Blooming since 2006.
Give Miami Day
On November 20, Miami will rise up again during South Florida’s most exciting annual giving event. FBA is one of the many non-profits participating in this event and it’s the best time to support us. Click for more info.
FBA is working with Paws 4 You to recruit volunteers for the “Howl-o-ween at Pinecrest Gardens Event to help raise public awareness about their pet adoption program. Come join our team of volunteers for a howling day of costuming, doggies, and fun!
Join the FBA Board
FBA seeks dedicated and creative volunteers to join its Board of Directors as it prepares for the new academic season coming this fall. Whether you are an eager professional or student seeking community hours, FBA has a place for you.
Howllo FBA Volunteers!
FBA is teaming up with PAWS 4 You Rescue to recruit volunteers for the 4th Annual “Howl-o-ween Event” at Pinecrest Gardens on Sunday, October 26th from 11:00am – 5:00pm at the former Parrot Jungle.
“It’s a day filled with fun for the whole family, and their four legged friends, at Pinecrest Gardens along with Paws4You Rescue. The event is packed with activites for all including a Doggie Fun Zone, Food & Drinks, Trick-or-Treating, Arts & Crafts, Howl-O-Ween Portraits, Live Entertainment, Giveaways, Celebrity Guest Artist LEBO and Adobtable Dogs! It will be a day to raise animal rescue awareness and most importantly a day for pet lovers to celebrate their pets and possibly take one home.”
FBA will provide free drinks, snacks, and community service hours for participation in this event.
If you are age 14 or older, attending high school or university, and interested in joining FBA for this event, please complete the following:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your participation by Tuesday, October 23rd. Please confirm only if you are sure you can attend.
2. Prior to the event all new FBA volunteers must complete the online FBA Volunteer Enrollment Form. (http://form.jotform.com/
3. All FBA volunteers under age 18 must download and have a parent complete the FBA Volunteer Health Statement. (foreverbloom.org/travel/
4. All FBA volunteers must purchased a $10 FBA t-shirt to wear during the event. (foreverbloom.org/about/
Information regarding transportation and other details are forthcoming.
FBA-Howl-o-ween Project Coordinator
Join the FBA Board of Directors
Come volunteer with FBA and help put on a production of one of the “bloodiest plays ever!” Choose one or more of the available dates to volunteer: June 13th, 14th & 15th.
Attend our next FBA Board of Directors Officer’s Meeting scheduled for June 29th from 3PM to 6PM at Florida International University in the Graham Center (Room Number TBA).
Why Join the FBA Board?
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself.” –Henry Ward Beecher
Professionals, students, teachers, parents–anyone serious about becoming one of tomorrow’s leaders would benefit from joining the FBA Board of Directors. Here are a few more reasons for joining our board:
- Building a greater social, academic, and professional network
- Improve organizational and event planning skills
- Communicate more effectively
- Earn community service hours
- Enhance your resume and/or curriculum vitae
- Volunteer around flexible meeting times
- Have a direct impact on the South Florida community
Email us today about a position on the FBA Board of Directors